Public Access Computers
The library has computers available for children, young adults and adults as follows:
- 8 computers available in the Children’s Room for children up through 11 years of age
- 6 computers available in the Young Adult Room for teens ages 12-17 only
- 12 computers available in the Reference Room for adults 18 and over
Library computers have the LibreOffice suite including Writer for documents, Calc for spreadsheets and Impress for presentations.
Printing/ Photocopying/ Scanning
Printing is available from library computers at a cost of $0.15 for black/white prints and 0.25 for color prints. Scanning, up to ten documents per visit, is available at our reference desk and is free of charge.
Wireless Internet Access
Free WiFi is available throughout the Library. It is a public, secured network.
The network name is “TownofMashpeePublic” and the password is: Mashpeepublic2
The library has mobile hotspots available for checkout to adult CLAMS cardholders:
- Our hotspots provide free internet access for up to 15 devices.
- Hotspots can be checked out for a two-week period and are not renewable.
- Hotspots are not requestable.
Hotspots are available at the second floor service desk. Call the library at 508-539-1435 x-3003 for more information.
Laptop Computers for Loan
Laptops are available for checkout for in-library use to CLAMS cardholders age 18 and older who have been cardholders for more than 30 days, and whose accounts are in good standing. Laptops may be borrowed for up to four hours and cannot be checked out by a patron for other users.
Please bring your library card and a valid photo I.D. to the second floor Public Service Desk to borrow a laptop. Your library card and photo I.D. will be held at the desk while the laptop is in use. See library staff for more information.