We’re so excited to see you back in the Library!
Please review the information below before your visit. If you have any questions, give us a call at 508-539-1435 or email email@example.com
Please note, the Library will be closed on Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day. Beginning June 1, our initial reopening hours will be:
Monday 10AM – 5PM
Tuesday 12PM – 7PM
Wednesday 10AM – 5PM
Thursday 12PM – 7PM
Friday 10AM – 5PM
We will expand services and resume a six day schedule, including Saturday hours, in the coming weeks.
Patrons who are unable to wear a mask due to medical conditions are encouraged to visit us during the first hour of service each day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 10AM to 11AM and Tuesday, Thursday noon to 1PM.
- Browsing our collections including the second floor and the Children’s Room.
- Checking out items
- Using public computers
- Printing and copying
- Library card registration and renewal
- Second floor study rooms (for groups of 4 or less, by reservation)
- Limited seating areas to work, study or read
- Staff assistance with reference questions, reading recommendations, technology questions and more
- Returns accepted at outside drop boxes after hours and inside at the public services desk during open hours.
- Comfy chairs and tables to enjoy newspapers and magazines.
- Masks will be required by all visitors regardless of vaccination status, including children age 2 and up.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for use.
- Social distancing should be observed.
- Food and drink can be enjoyed outside the building in our lovely picnic area, story garden or on our benches.
Our Event Room and Conference Room are reserved for Town and Library use, or essential services only. Library programs will be outdoors or online via Zoom until further notice.