We have moved our hold pick-up service to our Event Room hallway. Visit us between 10 AM – 4:45 PM Monday through Friday.
Please follow these steps to get your library materials.
- Place a hold on an item using the new CLAMS app, through the CLAMS website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-539-1435 ext. 3000
- Wait for us to email or call you to let you know that your request is ready to be picked up.
- Come to the Library’s Event Room entrance:
- Please be sure to wear a mask in the Library at all times.
- Go into our Event Room
- Find the bag with your name it.
- Take it home and enjoy! All library materials have been checked out to your already. Your due date slip is in the bag.
- Return materials to either of our library book drops on or before the due date.
For more information, check out our Holds Pick Up video