We are very excited to share our new CLAMS Library Network app with you! Available for iOS and Android devices, this app is a rare mix of robust features and simple functionality.
Here is a list of 10 things you can do in the CLAMS app:
- Browse the CLAMS catalog and learn what books and movies are available.
- Get details about items that look interesting to you.
- Place a hold request for later pickup.
- Renew items you have checked out.
- Look up the due dates for items you have currently checked out.
- Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks with the touch of a button and read or listen to them in the Libby or Overdrive app.
- Did you know that there are nearly 40 libraries in the CLAMS network? Use the app to find the library closest to you and check out their website.
- We’ve also added our “Featured Lists” so you can browse “Top Requests”, “Coming Soon” titles or “New York Times Bestsellers” and request the ones you want.
- Add multiple library cards — a great feature for families!
- What if you don’t have a CLAMS library card? Luckily you can apply for one using the new app so you are sure to reap all the benefits it offers!