We are excited to start curbside pickup of Mashpee Library materials! Beginning Monday, June 15 you can place holds and pick up library books, DVD’s, audiobooks and more.
Just follow these steps:
1. Place a hold on materials through the CLAMS catalog, by calling us at 508-539-1435 x-3000 for adult and young adult books or x-3001 to reserve children’s materials, via the new CLAMS app, or by emailing email@example.com.
2. Wait to be contacted by the library. We will let you know when your hold is ready for pick-up.
3. After we have contacted you, come to the library anytime Monday through Friday between 10 AM to 12 PM or 1 PM to 4 PM.
4. Come stand at the tables outside our parking lot entrance. A staff member will be there to check out your materials and bring them out to you. Per the Governor’s guidelines,
please wear a mask. Currently, there is no public access to the building.
Please note: we will only be able to check out holds that have been made in advance and won’t be able to
fulfill in-person requests.
5. Take your materials home and enjoy! Please return them to our book drop before the due date. All materials are quarantined upon return per safety protocols before being circulated to the next patron.
As always, feel free to call us at 508-539-1435 x-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to sharing our collections with you!