Are you ready to take your next step, and want to have a competitive edge? Do you want to learn the art and science that will help you to stand out from a pile of résumés or job applicants? Sharing your authentic passion and the value you have to offer, can have a direct impact on getting the job you want. It’s the Power of YOU!
In this interactive session you’ll learn 5 keys to:
• Connect with your passion for your work and life
• Define who you are, what you’re good at and how you benefit your future boss
• Understand the science behind deep connection with others and why it’s important
• Balance who you are with your expertise
• Begin communicating with confidence and using the power of you
Learn tips and techniques you can begin to implement right away. Come to be energized and inspired to take control of your success!
Thursday, May 16 – 5:30-6:30 PM
Registration is requested. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Pathways to Success programs are made possible with federal funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and administered by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.